DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK AT
Every success story needs a team. Johnny Custard prides itself in having a family of talented and hard-working staff to deliver an exceptional, world-class service. From our customer service to our chefs, each aspect of the company works together in perfect harmony to deliver the perfect dessert.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and hard-working staff to join the team and help us create the perfect Johnny Custard Experience. If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
We have a number of vacancies listed below. Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV . We look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join us Full Time and Part Time. The store gets very busy during the weekends and holiday periods, so we ask any candidates whom require holidays in the summer or can't work on weekends and/or evenings, need not apply. We are looking for fantastic team members with bursting personalities who can bring fun to a workplace as well as provide excellent customer service.
Summary of Key Job responsibilities:
- Greet and seat customers with a bursting personality
- Always put the customer first
- Be warm, friendly and entertaining whilst customers are waiting to be seated
- Common sense is a must. Ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to self-manage
- Keeping Sections/Stations tidy at all times
- Demonstrate Multi-tasking with ease and without mess!
- Sharp Eye for detail
- A sense of urgency when making dishes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Maintaining high hygiene standards as well as being able to demonstrate food preparation skills
- Provides quality desserts and beverages, consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Follows Johnny Custards operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed
The right candidate must ideally:
- Live locally due to late closing times
- Hard working and dedicated
- Able to use own initiative
- Previous experience as kitchen staff, waiter/waitress or similar role
- Be prepared to work weekdays, weekends, evenings on a rota based system
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Speak English fluently
In return we offer excellent company benefits including; uniform, staff training and bonus schemes relating to performance. Good pay with a good future for the right trustworthy person.
Training is provided to the Johnny Custard standards and career development for those interested in progressing further